Horseshoe Hill, Upshire, Essex, EN9 3SL
01992 768642 julie.powell@warliesparkhouse.com

 

Suites & Offices

18th century style, 21st century specification

Warlies Park House is a Grade II listed mansion set within ten acres of landscaped grounds and is situated only one mile from junction 26 of the M25. It consists of a variety of self-contained listed buildings with state of the art interior facilities.

Warlies Estate Plan

General specifications & amenities

- High quality offices
- Suspended ceilings
- Air conditioning
- Category 6 cabling
- LG7 compliant lighting
- CCTV

- Personal signage
- 24 hour access
- Professional corporate image
- On-site management team
- Ample parking

Explore Offices & Floor Plans

A variety of modern workspaces fitted to 21st century specification.

Availability Enquiries

For up to the minute availability, please contact Julie Powell at Julie.Powell@WarliesParkHouse.com
or 01992 768642

Warlies Park House

Monthly charge includes all standard office costs (electricity, heating, lighting, business rates, building’s insurance, site and building maintenance, cleaning of common areas, security, CCTV, and ample on-site parking).

These are the original and grandest parts of Warlies Park House designed by the well known 19th century architect, Samuel Teulon. Access is either via the rear Courtyard Car park or the original grand stone portico entrance with a fountain. There are two office suites and two offices all with close access to the Grand Hall in which our Business Lounge is located. Each has stunning views over the manicured grounds. There are communal WC's, kitchen facilities in various locations and a shower/WC.

Georgion & Teulon Wings (Ground Floor)

Office Specs

Suite 1

848 sq ft

up to 18 people

Suite 2

1191 sq ft

up to 23 people

Office 1

550 sq ft

up to 11 people

Office 2

431 sq ft

up to 8 people

Office 3

211 sq ft

up to 4 people

Office 4

285 sq ft

up to 6 people

Office 5

723 sq ft

up to 14 people

Office 6

350 sq ft

up 7 people

Georgion & Teulon Wings (Ground Floor)

These are the original and grandest parts of Warlies Park House designed by the well known 19th century architect, Samuel Teulon. Access is either via the rear Courtyard Car park or the original grand stone portico entrance with a fountain. There are six offices all with close access to the Grand Hall in which our Business Lounge is located. Each has stunning views over the manicured grounds. There are communal WC's, kitchen facilities in various locations and a shower/WC.

Georgion & Teulon Wings (First Floor)

Office Specs

Office 7

573 sq ft

up to 12 people

Office 8

571 sq ft

up to 11 people

Office 9

476 sq ft

up to 9 people

Office 10

371 sq ft

up to 7 people

Office 11

569 sq ft

up to 11 people

Office 12

384 sq ft

up to 8 people

Georgion & Teulon Wings (First Floor)

The single story Old School Block was built in the 1930's when the estate was owned by Dr. Barnado's Homes. Originally it was used to teach wayward girls domestic service. By the 1960's it had a large swimming pool which was designed to assist handicapped children. It now comprises of four large office suites and ten offices of various sizes. There are communal WC's and two kitchen areas. The entrance is accessed via the "Chinese Garden" with many offices looking out over the main lawn.

Old School Block

Office Specs

Suite 1

880 sq ft

up to 16 people

Office 2

135 sq ft

2 people

Office 3

130 sq ft

2 people

Office 4

92 sq ft

1-2 people

Office 5

204 sq ft

4 people

Office 6

93 sq ft

2 people

Office 7

93 sq ft

2 people

Office 8

96 sq ft

2 people

Office 9

117 sq ft

2 people

Suite 10

890 sq ft

up to 16 people

Suite 11

782 sq ft

up to 15 people

Suite 12

442 sq ft

7-9 people

Office 13

326 sq ft

4-6 people

Suite 14

240 sq ft

3-5 people

 North Wing (Ground Floor)

The North Wing was the last addition to the main house by Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton, being his parliamentary seat. The ornamental brickwork and external buttresses were the final work of the architect Samuel Teulon. It is accessed from the Courtyard Car Park and comprises of seven offices with WC's and kitchen facilities. All of the offices have views of the grounds and surrounding countryside.

 North Wing (Ground Floor)

Office Specs

Office 1

208 sq ft

4 people

Office 2

138 sq ft

2-3 people

Office 3

392 sq ft

6-7 people

Office 4

247 sq ft

3-4 people

Office 5

290 sq ft

4-5 people

Office 6

116 sq ft

1-2 people

Office 7

182 sq ft

3-4 person

North Wing (First Floor)

The North Wing was the last addition to the main house by Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton, being his parliamentary seat. The ornamental brickwork and external buttresses were the final work of the architect Samuel Teulon. It is accessed from the Courtyard Car Park and a spiral staircase within the tower. It comprises of nine offices with shared WC's and kitchen facilities. All of the offices have views of the grounds and surrounding countryside.

North Wing (First Floor)

Office Specs

Office 8

376 sq ft

7-8 people

Office 9

183 sq ft

3-4 people

Office 10

222 sq ft

4-5 people

Office 11

286 sq ft

5-6 people

Office 12

139 sq ft

2-3 people

Office 13

147 sq ft

2-3 people

Office 14

242 sq ft

4-5 people

Office 15

140 sq ft

2-3 people

Office 16

220 sq ft

4-5 people

Stable Block

The Stable Block was built in 1862 when Warlies was owned by the Buxton family. It comprises of two large self-contained office suites and two smaller split level studios set around an attractive courtyard with uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside. All four units have their own private kitchen and WC facilities.

Stable Block

Office Specs

Suite 1

1237 sq ft

up to 22 people

Studio 1

424 sq ft

8 people

Suite 2

1511 sq ft

up to 23 people

Studio 2

510 sq ft

7-9 people

Stable Block

The Bachelor wing was added to the house in the 1800's by Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton to accommodate his growing family. It is accessed from the Courtyard Car Park and comprises of one large self- contained suite with windows on both sides and dedicated kitchen and WC facilities. It has views over the main lawn to the rear and the golf driving range to the front.

Bachelor Wing (Ground Floor)

Office Specs

Suite 1

1460 sq ft

up to 25 people

Bachelor Wing (Ground Floor)

The Bachelor wing was added to the house in the 1800's by Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton to accommodate his growing family. It is accessed from the Courtyard Car Park and comprises of a kitchen and reception on the ground floor and one suite and two offices on the first floor. It has views over the main lawn to the rear and the golf driving range to the front.

Bachelor Wing (First Floor)

Office Specs

Office 1

183 sq ft

4 people

Office 2

344 sq ft

up to 7 people

Suite 2

807 sq ft

up to 16 people

Bachelor Wing (Ground Floor)